Friday, May 14, 2010

feeling better

I have really struggled the last couple of months with my running. Last night, after running many errands I went home, laced up the shoes, and took off through the neighborhood. I actually ran from the first step, but not too fast. I picked my pace up about a mile in and was able to trot quickly for about fifteen minutes, then I slowed it back down. I ended up running for 43 straight minutes, no stops and no walking! I then walked for another fifteen to cool down. I think I did about five miles total. I felt good the entire time I was running and really only stopped because it was getting dark. I don't remember the last time I felt like going on and on and on. I hope this means that I have turned the corner with my fitness.

No comments:

Post a Comment